Durham Immigration Calendar
08:00 AM| 1400 Bayly Street, Unit 16B Pickering. On.
Trained volunteers will assist with completing your tax return.
By appointment only
To Qualify You Must:
- a) Have been in Canada 5 years or less
- b) Meet one of the following income requirements
NOTE: Clients with business or rental income do not qualify for this FREE tax clinic.
08:30 AM| 458 Fairall Street Unit 5
10:00 AM| online event
Hear from Durham Community Legal Clinic Staff on:
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace – Learn your rights
- Employment Standards Act – Rights and Responsibilities
- Human Rights Code – Understand how you are protected
This is an online event. Please register to attend
01:00 PM| 1400 Bayly Street, Unit 16B Pickering. On.
What is the Enhanced Language Training | Pathway to Work Program?
Join an Information Session
- Learn about how this 8-week Curriculum followed by an 8-week Internship
can help you!
04:00 PM| 3000 Garden St. Unit 100A
Are you a youth in Durham Region looking for work?
Our Youth Job Connection program runs monthly and offers paid pre-employment workshops, job placements, and more!
You may be eligible if you are:
15-29 years old
Eligible to work in Canada, can provide valid SIN and Photo ID
Experiencing multiple barriers to employment
Not in full-time education or training
2 Week Workshop Runs from April 3rd to April 17th
Sign Up Before Mar 30th.